1. The Saffron Junior Schools Science Competition 2020/2021 is organised by Saffron Travel, sponsored by Sanef ITS Operations Ireland Limited (eFlow) and ITS Ireland whose decision on all matters relating to the Competition will be final.
2. There is no entry fee for this Competition
3. Opening date for registration is 1st December 2020
4. Closing date for registration is 15th January 2021
5. Closing date for entry receipt is 18th February 2021
6. Only those that register will receive competition pack containing details of how to upload entries.
7. Registration forms can be downloaded here, please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2021
8. . The project will be screened by a panel of judges who will select a total of 5 projects to go forward to the final. Their decisions are final.
9. The final 5 projects will then enter a second screening process from a second set of Judges who will decide on the final winner of the Competition. The projects will be ranked from 1 – 5.
10. The project ranked 1st will receive the prize.
11. Students educated at home in Republic Of Ireland, i.e. not attending a registered school or college, are eligible to enter, provided that they are registered with the National Education Welfare Board (Republic of Ireland) and supply a copy of the registration certificate with their registration and entry form. Such projects from Northern Ireland need to call 0800 917 1297 for guidance.
12. Students attending Primary Schools or Third Level Colleges are NOT eligible to enter.
13. Projects must be submitted by the link provided. A unique link will be created and provided for each registrant.
14. Employees or contractors of Saffron Travel, Sanef ITS Operations Ireland Limited and ITS Ireland may not enter the Competition (this prohibition extends to immediate family members of any of the prohibited persons referred to above and to individuals who become prohibited persons during the course of the Competition).